Introduction and Agreement
Copyrights and Copyright Agents
It is the policy of ProMotiveCar.com to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement. ProMotiveCar.com will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider's Designated Agent. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this Site:
1978 Congressional Drive
St. Louis MO 63146
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that the Content includes certain trademarks and service marks owned by ProMotiveCar.com, Affiliates, Licensors and others. You agree not to copy, use or otherwise infringe upon or dilute these trademarks or service marks. You further agree that you will not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from any copies of the Content. The "ProMotiveCar.com" name and logo are trademarks of ProMotiveCar.com. Other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Please note that all software programming, including without limitation all HTML and other code contained in this Site (collectively, "Software"), is owned by ProMotiveCar.com and/or its Licensors and is protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property laws, as well as international treaty provisions. Any unauthorized access to, reproduction, redistribution, publication, display or other use of the Software is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and/or criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
By submitting ads, content, photos, data or other materials ("Materials") to the Site, you hereby grant to ProMotiveCar.com and its Affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, fully transferable, fully sublicenseable right and license to copy, modify, display, distribute, perform, create derivative works from, store, and otherwise use and exploit all such Materials in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. You further grant to ProMotiveCar.com and its Affiliates a royalty-free right and license to use your name, image and likeness in connection with the reproduction or distribution of the Materials.
Given the nature of the Site and the volume of messages and postings, ProMotiveCar.com cannot and does not monitor all of the Materials posted or transmitted by you and other third-party information providers. ProMotiveCar.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to monitor, refuse to publish, remove, delete, move or edit any Materials without notice, at any time for any reason. By using the Site, you expressly agree that ProMotiveCar.com (a) will not be liable for any claims, actions or judgments arising out of or related to any Materials and (b) may monitor, refuse to publish, remove, delete, move or edit any Materials without notice at any time for any reason, without liability and without providing a refund. You further expressly agree that you are solely responsible for any and all Materials you submit to the Site.